Product and Laundry Care
1) Wash your apparels in a washing machine in cool water. A full cycle of wash/rinse/spin works well. Do not attempt to hand-wash as washing technique varies.
2) For bright color apparels, it is strongly encouraged to wash them separately from light colored clothing for the first wash.
3) All other colors should be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
4) Separate them in a laundry net to prevent cotton fluff, Velcro or zippers getting on the delicate performance fabric.
5) Strictly avoid detergents that contains bleach and fabric softeners. Do not spot-clean with solvents. Use only mild powered detergents. This will prevent color stain and fades, and will increase the lifespan of your garment.
6) Do not soak your apparels in water/detergent for prolonged period. There’s no need to soak overnight or more than an hour.
7) Hang dry inside out or tumble-dry at low speed and temperatures. Do not iron. Do not use steam.
When in doubt, refer to care label* on the apparel.
*Machine wash cold/Gentle cycle/Wash dark colour separately/Do not bleach/Tumble dry.
TPE/PU Yoga Mat
1) You should wash your yoga mat after every 1-5 times of usage, depending on the sweat level and setting.
2) Spray mild soap and gently wipe away dirt with a sponge or cloth.
3) Wash or wipe off remaining soap.
4) Hang mat to dry thoroughly.
1) It is advised to wash your new yoga towel alone in cold water for the first wash.
2) Subsequent washes can be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
3) Hang dry thoroughly.
1) You should wash your towel mat after every 1-5 times of usage, depending on the sweat level and setting.
2) Spray mild soap and gently scrub away dirt with a sponge or cloth.
3) For machine wash, it is recommended to wash the towel mat alone (without other garment as the rubber base might cause abrasion to other apparels).
4) Hang mat to dry (no dryer) thoroughly.
*To best maintain your cork yoga mat and block, we recommend cleaning the cork surface with a damp cloth and airing it out after every practice!
*Some sun will also help eliminate any moisture in your cork yoga mat.
Steps to clean a Cork Yoga Mat/Cork Block:
1. Use cold water on a soft cloth
2. Gently wipe down the mat with the damp cloth
3. let it air before rolling it up
4. Be careful not to damage your mat by scrubbing it hard with an abrasive sponge
If your mat needs a deep clean, you could make your own cork mat cleaning spray simply by using:
- 3 parts of water
- 1 parts of white vinegar
-5 drops of your favourite essential oil.Lavender, tea tree, lemongrass and eucalyptus are essential oils that are recommended for their disinfecting qualities.
- You may also use gentle dish soap diluted very heavily with plenty of water if you do not have any white vinegar on hand